App download link: http://apk-dl.com/perfect-player-iptv
2. click "SETTING" button and then open "GENERAL" menu > playlist > paste your "m3u plus" link in the "playlist" field and choose a name. Click OK.
*Note: Do not check "VOD" button.
Setting up EPG:
3. EPG > copy/paste EPG URL in the EPG field > (you can shift the time of the all the programs of channels. Use the shift option if GEN's EPG in not synced in your country) > OK.
4. GUI page > enable "show channels group as folder"
IMPORTANT: from "playback" menu, choose the "decoder" or else you can,t watch some channels or any channels at all. On the device which we used for testing, "software" decoder worked best.
5. Advanced > enable download supposed logos
6. After doing the necessary changes, you can "backup" your setting in a file from the "defaults" menu. so you can restore them later if anything happened to your perfect player.
Now go back to main screen and wait for "perfect player" to download the playlist and EPG. It may take a while but it should work then.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Requirements Cydia Impactor Windows 7 or Higher or Mac OSX Latest version of iTunes is...
Search for and Download GSE PRO IPTV from the app storeOn left side at the top click on The 3...
How to Setup PVR IPTV Simple Client Kodi Jarvis Krypton:Download and Install Kodi from...
Where to Find the MAC Address? 1. Go to Menu – Settings – System Settings 2. Servers – Portals...
Setup Instructions Open App Click Menu/Settings button on remote or double click with...